-
October 18th, 2002, 07:34 AM
#61
Inactive Member
[It is not me, Cav, it is because of Wiseman GRR... i guess it was better for you to know before it could be "modded".]
This is the fifth day! and P-chaos has almost given an atmosphere to the moon...
::Belldandy:: Is nice to be able to walk through the moon without a spacial suit! ^^
According to Ibuki's notes it is completely breathable. Do we go for a walk?
::Belldandy:: Cool! let's go!
::From the earth, the moon can be seen with clouds over it...::
::We find an odd cave...::
Never saw any of this before...
::Belldandy:: Not me also!
-
October 19th, 2002, 04:32 AM
#62
Inactive Member
Well, since we're all bored, let's do what all rulers do! Go treasure hunting! Find new lands! RULE THE WORLD! MWAHAHAHAHA! ...Oh wait, I don't need to do the last one ._.; Um, but the other two definately! Alex, prepare the Silver Rune!
Alex: But ma'm, you're paperwork...
Ah who cares, I'll do it later! <-Procrastinator
Alex: o_o; Very well, ma'm...
-
October 19th, 2002, 03:53 PM
#63
Inactive Member
cav: ... *attacks the west coast of the USA ahaha due to my boredom u shall pay!! XD
-
October 20th, 2002, 05:01 AM
#64
Inactive Member
(Thanks! Took me a while to find a nice one)
The crew's ready to fly, I'll leave Vince in charge. As long as he doesn't do anything he's not suppose to ?_?
Vince: What, I won't do anything wrong ^_^;
Take care of the troops, make sure the country doesn't go hungry while I'm away. Oh, and be a dear and go stop Hopkins and Rufus, they're terrorizing my soliders again
Solider: *Running away from Rufus and Hopkins* WAAAAAAAAH!!!! SAVE ME!!
Vince: I'm on it O_o *Runs after them*
^_^ Well, anyone else plan on coming? Oh and where should we start off? *Pulls out a map*
-
October 20th, 2002, 10:58 AM
#65
HB Forum Owner
Start in Cantabria, they say the grail could be there, I can go too
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 20, 2002 08:00 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
October 20th, 2002, 11:44 AM
#66
Inactive Member
*xel teleports dopwn after leaving Urd, utena, and Misachan in charge of his anime shop and restaurant*
*goes chibi and hops on Sizer-chan's head*
I'll coema long, but donmn't worry! I won't do antything til the end of the adventure where it turns out I'm a really strong kawaii animal who helps you save the world by granting you access to a hidden attack, or to a hidden dungeon!
-
October 20th, 2002, 03:58 PM
#67
Inactive Member
cav: aha treasure hunting!! *quickly changes into armor and explorer outfit* aaallllrighty!! im ready whos joinin!
(BTW nice av sizer!! its the real sizer! ^.^ kawaii!)
-
October 21st, 2002, 07:43 AM
#68
Inactive Member
::Moon news report!::
Another world war has begun in the Earth, all the nations in conflict says that they are bored!
::Belldandy:: Well, conflicts are our speciality, right?
I've started to be a respectable man of business! i don't think that leaving the Moon, after all the effort it has taken to convert it into an almost "Earth 2" should be wasted like this!
::Belldandy:: Though...
Though.. I guess that money is money, so, i guess i should put ads everye where to make them notice that if they need a good mercenary, i'm at their service, if not, we always can keep the moon as a neutral space!
::Belldandy:: And why not neutral space with ominous minds lurking in the shadows ^^
Where do you get those ideas?
::Belldandy:: Urd sends me manga from her store! ^^
... a "Manga/Anime theme park" would be great!... Call out Xell to build it! besides, he may need resources for his war, so, i think is a good deal!
In other words, I offer 100000 mithril coins (1200000 gold coins) to him/her who build me an Anime/Manga Theme Park!
::Goes to main comm tower..::
Ibuki, tell perfect Chaos to spread his shield around the moon, open it only to those who i allow to enter...
-
October 21st, 2002, 03:27 PM
#69
Inactive Member
alrighty! .... aGH! theres something on your head sizer get it off get it off!
sizer: EEEK! *smaks xellos off*
cav: its gone ^^U
sizer: thanks o.O
xellos: @_@ ororooooo
-
October 21st, 2002, 06:28 PM
#70
Inactive Member
War....? *looks at his peasant towns and 1000 guys w/old rusted swords and paintball guns* ...war?
*goes back to Sizers head and make s anest in her hair*
sizer: He's like a bat!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks